Tuesday 22 May 2018

Best Part Of Me


Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing



MY EYES


I like my eyes because they help me to pull my cheeks up when I smile. They are often full of joy. They help me to look and see. They cry and show emotion and smile with relief. They allow me to look ahead and see what's coming and look behind to see the past. My eyes are like centipedes as it's legs are my eyelashes. My eyes are happy but sometimes sad. They have a sharp shine and shimmer in the sun. My sky kikorangi eyes are full of surprise. When I’m mad my eyes flash with rage! When I’m feeling sassy I roll my eyes when I don’t agree to challenge one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.