Tuesday 27 November 2018

Thank You Letters

20 November 2018      


Dear Gemma
Thank you for running our camp for us. We enjoyed your company and your help.
I learnt lots of new things about Arthur's Pass.


My favourite thing on camp was finding Brian.
Talking through the walkie talkie/radios to “Justine” was fun.📻 We would’ve got lost if we didn’t listen to
Kelly and Scott because we were going to go the wrong way. ⇦⇨


I also enjoyed the river crossing but getting cold in the water not so much.
The water was very deep and clear. 🌊When you came out of the water the breeze pierced your legs.


Another thing I enjoyed was the Spider's web challenge. 🕸
We all had to work in a team and participate and contribute.
I think the hardest square was the middle one, for me.


What I found challenging was the weather on the hike. When we got out of the bush it felt like a
never ending desert. 🌞


Something I missed about home was definitely my BED.🛏


Thank you so much for teaching us on camp. It was nice doing outdoor learning, Instead of
being inside all day. I hope I get to go to Arthur's Pass again.👍


                  Kind regards,
Billie😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.