Friday 27 March 2020

Coming Home

Today I did a piece of artwork inspired by Johannes Vermeer. The theme was coming home . This piece of artwork shows most of the characters off Winnie-the-Pooh Crossing a bridge. The usual colours of these characters haven't been used because those characters represent family members .I also didn't put the usual colours on them because everyone is unique and different so I wanted to show that in my work . I feel at home when all m familey is home aswell.I have little details in my work like a book lying in the grass and a boat going down the Stream  because I feel most comfortable when I am sailing boats down the stream or a creek and when I get read book or get told a storie .I have so many great memories of them that's why I put them in. I hope you like my work as this took a long time to make because I use pens instead of paint .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.