Friday 17 April 2020

ALPHABET WORKOUT

ALPHABET WORKOUT
Do the exercises related to each letter of your first name.
 Repeat your name exercises for five minutes then have a 
one minute break. Do this two more times to make a 15 minute 
workout.Example - My name is Billie so I would do the exercise for
B thenI, L, L, I, E repeat these exercises until five minutes is up.
Have a minute break and do this two more times.I
have put some pictures in if you dont understand an exercise. If my
pictures don't help maybe google can. Enjoy and have fun. Let me know how
you get on in the comments.







A 25 xcrunches 
B 10 step/box/chair jumps
C 20 x step/box/chair dips
D 10 x lying leg lowers
E 15 x burpees
F 30 x v - sit ups 
G 15 x reverse lunges each leg
H 15 x high knees each leg
I 20 x jump squats
J 20 x Upward dog into Downward dog
K 15 x single leg glute bridges each leg
L 10 x chest to ground burpees
M 20 x press ups
N 30 x mountain climbers each leg
O 20 x sit ups
P 1 min plank
Q 15 x lunge each leg
R 30 x wide stance squats
S 40 x jumping jacks
T 15 x tuck jumps
U step ups onto bench
V 30 sec side plank
W 30 x bicycle crunches
X 3 x 20m sprint
Y 2 x 30 second plank, 30 seconds rest
Z 30 x commandos rolls

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Billie. You will be so fit after lockdown! Were you sore the next day? It is great to see you learning@home. I look forward to seeing more of your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie, this exercise routine looks amazing, have you been doing it regularly? I may cause myself serious injury if I try some of these. Keep up the great work. See you after lockdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.