Wednesday 16 September 2020

What Now

 What Now?


On 13th of September room 7 and  room 8 went to Shantytown to film What Now. I went up in the car with Donna Hampton, Billie, Wairini and Summer. It was fun on the way up because we were listening to music and singing.We had to wake up at 10 past 6 in the morning.  We had to be at Shantytown at 7 and we started going live at 8.


We were introduced to Erin the present, Matt the cameraman, Matt the props plus and Morgan the producer. They were all really nice and funny. One thing I noticed was that Erin was like two people. When she was off the camera she was so chill but when the camera came on she had so much energy and it was quite funny.


At the start of the show we did a scene on the train where Erin, the presenter, would put her head out of the window and introduce our school and the segment we were doing. We had to wait around quite awhile before we did it live and we also had to practice two times. 


The bad thing was that we had to wait lots and lots in between ads and studio videos.One break was for 20 minutes! So that wasn't very exciting. I also thought we would be busy the whole time. Like having water fights and being asked questions etc… There was a lot of waiting around. When we were gold panning my group didn't share so I didn't get to have a turn. I think What Now should try to include everyone as best as they can.


We did lots of little bits but my favourite was when we got to gunge Mrs Newton. It was funny because the gunge was blue and her goggles came off from the weight of the gunge. I also liked at the end where everyone got foamed.


At the end of the show I couldn't wait to get home because my arm was sore and I was cold.It Was kinda funny because when we were live I choked on some saliva and I was coughing and going red and if you look back I look so grumpy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.